“Great stay!”

Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The room was very nice including both a microwave and a mini fridge! The whole place was clean and well taken care of, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating! I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear emily_hodge,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We strive to provide the highest quality standards. We are so happy to know that you would recommend to stay here with us again in the future. We hope to see you soon! Thank you again for the review.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert

Reviewed 15 March 2017

very nice; no onsite laundry; had to go next door to the COMFORT INN to do our load but not too bad just a bit inconvenient (same owners); be aware, no "mobile check-in" available either (franchise operation that chooses not to participate in some Marriott options)

Room Tip: limited seating if you want to host your "soldier" or other families back to the room...pl...
Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Frank C,

Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience of going to the Comfort Inn next door to do a load of laundry. Even though being a Franchise hotel, we do participate in the Mobil Check In for the Mobile app, along with all Marriott standards and procedures.
Again, please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay and we hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was just an overnight stop for me during a cross-country move. Having stayed in the area when I was in the military, I know this was one of the (if not "the") nicest and most comfortable hotels in the area. The room was great - after not enough sleep the night before and 500 miles of driving, I got a great night's sleep! The only negative was that the breakfast was fairly cold. Other than that I'd have a hard time thinking of anything that wasn't excellent about it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Good breakfast, nice staff, comfy bed. I felt very welcomed when I arrived and the hotel staff continued to treat me with first class service. They even walked me through the rewards program benefits when I had a quick question. Great overall experience

Room Tip: Ask for a room upgrade. They are very accommodating
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jesse-frankie,

We are so pleased to know that you felt welcomed when arriving at our hotel. We do our best to provide the service that will make you want to return. Our guests are our number one priority. We hope will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Very clean and quiet! Nice facility, good breakfast bar and very friendly staff. My only suggestion would be to expand the fitness facility hours. I was a late arrival and the fitness center was already closed. Understand the pool closing at 10:00 pm due to noise.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The staff is very friendly, and helpful. Each time we left or arrived back at the hotel, the staff greeted us with a kind word and smile. The lobby is warm and inviting, and the room was clean, and comfortable! The location is convenient to the military base. My husband enjoyed the breakfast and gym. My family and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I loved the room and the people there were super nice and very good to us. I loved it all the best I ever stayed at thanks the food was good also the front desk lady was awesome she was super good to us and very friendly to us and helped us out a lot

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple