Stayed one night during the week (Wednesday), and had a pleasant night with zero issues with noise (mechanical or human). The room had undergone a renovation not too long ago and it was extremely clean, fresh, and updated. The memory foam mattress was a very nice surprise and made for a sleep that left me well rested in the morning.
Our room (#122) was fitted with a king size bed, a nice modular workstation/dresser/TV stand, two fridges - one small and the other a couple of cu ft larger, microwave, single cup coffee maker, and the rest of the normal amenities one would expect to find (tv, iron, hair dryer, etc.). While ours is the first room off the lobby and close to the gym, I was concerned about being disturbed, but I didn't hear any foot traffic or mechanical noise at all until I was up and sitting at the workstation this morning, and I know that there were others staying from the number of cars in the lot.
I've been staying at Marriott facilities across the U.S. for several years, well...decades actually, and this was one of the nicer level 2 facilities that I have had the pleasure of visiting. Everyone of the staff were polite and friendly, the building and grounds were well tended to, the indoor pool and whirlpool were refreshing, and though I didn't use it -- the small rec room seemed to have the equipment for a nice little workout with a couple of treadmills, an elliptical and bike; there are also some dumbbells and a Total Health Workout machine.
Complimentary breakfast provided a good, quick sendoff before hitting the road this morning for our next destination.
Well done Fairfield Inn...well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in ST Robert Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Military Base home to the Engineers, Chemical, Miltary Police, and Transportation Schools. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising Route 66, we specialize in helping with all your needs. Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Come and enjoy all South Central Missouri has to offer, hunting, fishing, camping,canoeing,military MUSEUMS or just stop by on your way to ST Louis, Branson, or Springfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Fairfield Inn Saint Robert
- Fairfield Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Fairfield Inn