US$84
All Towne Suites(Saint Robert)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
US$76
ComfortInn
US$68
US$51
US$75
Bell's Extended Stay(Saint Robert)
US$85
US$82
Budget Inn(Saint Robert)
US$40
US$60
All reviewsfort leonard woodfront deskroom was cleanrecommend this hotelvisiting familymini fridgepool areacracker barrelhot tubvery nice hoteloff the highwaybagelsbasic training graduationmilitary baseconvenient locationmy sonst
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Common areas have been updated. Rooms are average. Noisy AC as is the case with a lot of Fairfield Inns. Staff is great I have on my profile that I want a room away from the elevator, but did not get it.im a gold member with Marriott so I almost always get a room away from the elevator

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear jackpW8689MA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We updated our hotel over 2 years ago and we are super proud of it. Please accept our sincere apology for the noise your AC made during your recent stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott Brand and want to personally Thank you for being a Gold member. We do our best to accommodate our guests with guest requests. Unfortunately, we have had a lot of occupancy and not always able to accommodate all requests needed. We apology for any inconvenience this may have caused during your stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I called the Fairfield Inn to inquire about a floral shop to send some flowers to my spouse. They said they would go get flowers, snack and drink for me! They made a lovely basket for my spouse due to us being apart for our Anniversary!

This is a staff that goes above and beyond expectations!

Thanks for your special treatment to my spouse and I!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Roxan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear shelbyfamily01,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were so happy to be able to help make your husband feel welcomed with flowers, snacks and a drink from our staff. We love being able to celebrate special events such an your wedding anniversary with out guests and make them smile. We hope you will be able to join him next time if your travels bring you this way. Happy Anniversary Again!!! :)

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Spent 15 nights at this property (this time) and truly enjoyed it! A great team that cleaned my room superbly! I have over 80 nights in Marriott properties in 2017 and they are the best cleaning crew I have seen! Thanks Bev!

Room Tip: 321 was perfect! Away from the elevator and exit doors (slamming) but close enough for safety. Faced the sun going down...like it!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We were very pleased with this hotel. The room was just fine, personnel were friendly, beds were comfy, and the breakfast was extensive, with fresh fruit, various breads, and much more, so much I cannot even remember it all

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear magicwiz,

Thank you for the wonderful comments in your review. We are glad your room and breakfast met all your expectations. If your travels bring you back to Saint Robert we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a easy to find hotel, lots of food choices located close by. Check in an out was super easy. Our room was very nice, bed was comfortable, an clean. It did have a small smell more like carpets had just been shampooed. The desk staff where very friendly an helpful. Breakfast gives a fair amount of choices. The only issue we had was we where all looking forward after traveling all day to get into hot tub an relax, went to pool area an hot tub was so hot that none of us nor other guest could even soak feet in it, also no towels available I did ask for more towels for the guest in the pool rm. Apx. 5 of us total an she never did bring any. But overall good experience an would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family