Main Street Inn B&B
US$67
Travelocity
Arrowrock Inn(Sainte Genevieve)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsmy husband and iwonderful hospitalitybreakfast was amazingsecond floorstejeanartworkhostsweddingmissouri
Reviewed August 25, 2008

My husband and I were very disappointed with our stay here. The room was o.k., but they didn't tell us that they had a cat that was allowed to be in the common areas. I am allergic to cats and would never had stayed there if I had known that they had a cat. I had a sore throat and was congested the whole time. When we went to breakfast the next morning things got worse. There was hardly no breakfast. I am a thin person, and I don't eat much food, and I left the breakfast table starving. We were not the only ones that felt that way. There were 13 people at breakfast that morning, and everybody just sat there waiting for something else to come out. When everyone realized that there was no more food, everyone looked so shocked. I would not recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank honya1
Reviewed June 26, 2008

My wife and I loved the Main Street Inn from the time we arrived. It is beautiful, peaceful, charming, friendly, and well maintained. The breakfast and accommodations were excellent, and the hosts were friendly, courteous, and helpful. The cost is most reasonable for this pleasant of an experience. When we return to historic St. Genevieve, we plan to stay at the Main Street Inn!

Visit and Review: June 2008

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mister_Miracle
Reviewed April 27, 2008

My wife and I liked this bed and breakfast, which was very good for the price. Our room was beautiful, and we enjoyed sitting outside on the second-floor porch. Breakfast was good, and there is plenty of street parking available. Also, a local winery has a tasting room in the adjoining building; their wine isn't extraordinary but is perfectly drinkable and makes the B&B's cocktail hour pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sonofposeidon
Reviewed May 12, 2007

We had a wonderful weekend stay at this B&B for our first wedding anniverary. We stayed in the Rendevous Room, which was spacious and had a wonderful hot tub and romantic ambiance. Breakfast both days was outstanding!! This is a first class place and we would definitely stay here again when visiting the charming quiet town of Ste. Genevieve.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank PeacefulSojourner
A TripAdvisor Member
Valles Mines, Missouri
Reviewed February 10, 2005

Our stay at the Main Street Inn was marvelous. This is a three story, totally renovated former hotel in scenic, historic, downtown Ste. Genevieve, Missouri. Our room, the Rendezvous, was lovely with a gas fireplace and a whirlpool tub suitable for two! Every detail was perfect. We had a chance to examine the other seven rooms; and they, too, are beautiful. Each room is decorated with vintage furniture and each is unique. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful and happy hour delightful. Proprietors Ken and Karen certainly know how to treat their guests.We will be back many, many times. Finally, Ste. Genevieve is THE place to go if you are searching for antiques, unique chatchkes, or fabulous food. Can you tell we highly recommend this place? We loved it!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member