“All cold air!”

Best Western State Fair Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Sedalia
Reviewed 2 September 2006

I stayed at the best western with a goup of people who had car pooled and just needed one nights accomadation. I had asked around and had heard that the comfort suites was a nicer property but everyone in my group voted for the best western because of it's proximity to our destination. The hotel seemed updated slightly, newer carpet, bedspread and tile in bathroom.I was suffering from a cold. The forecast was to fall to 57 overnight so when I got in my room, I cranked up the thermostat on the wall and took a nap. I awoke 2 hours later freezing!! I called the front desk and said my heat would not come on, they sent someone to check it, He played with the knobs and listened while the system turned on and off. After 2 trips back and forth he came to the room and said since it was a older hotel with central heat and air, ( no individual heat/air units)the whole hotel had to be on either heat or air! Right now they were running the air and it would be on all night. The most I could do was turn off the cold air from blowing in my room,and cover up! What does this property do in spring/fall when it is hot in the day and cold at night?

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
9  Thank ccnrs

Reviewed 19 March 2005

We typically hold our High School reunion here every five years. What can I say? It is an origional old Holiday Inn from the 60s that was converted to a Holidome in the 70's and is now the Best Western.

Everything is kinda what you would expect. Not bad, not great but probably a pretty good value. It has certainly been a fixture in Sedalia for many years.

The lounge is kinda fun. A throwback to the 70's. You'll feel like Clark Griswold there. Inside rooms get the smell of the indoor pool and noise from the kids.

7  Thank Kansascloud
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sedalia
3.3 km away
Laci's Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Knob Noster
29.5 km away
Americas Best Value Inn- Knob Noster

Been to Best Western State Fair Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western State Fair Inn

Address: 3120 S Limit Ave, Sedalia, MO 65301-6862 (Formerly BEST WESTERN State Fair Inn)
Region: United States > Missouri > Sedalia
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Sedalia
Price Range: $126 - $163 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western State Fair Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western State Fair Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sedalia Best Western