“Good Mexican food in Sikeston”
Review of El Bracero

El Bracero
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place has the best food--you are always craving it. They had another in Jackson MO but are opening a new one in New Madrid, MO where I work. Everyone you talk to gives this place two thumbs up. Must list.
Reviewed October 31, 2016

The food here isn't quite as good as what we had when we lived in Texas. But we had an enjoyable meal, certainly better than what we might have expected from a Mexican restaurant in the mid-West. We'll definitely be back as future trips take us through Sikeston.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I've always loved their food. Sometimes I pick up instead of fining in but am never disappointed. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

They have the best chicken taco salad in town. The best white cheese sauce too. Atmosphere is fun and colorful.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Food was good, put could be cleaner or new paint . The menu was alot to pick from. Service was good.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Nothing to get too excited about. I've had better but I've had worse. This place is in the middle. The Italian margarita was great, generous, and affordable. The food took a long time to come out for it to be so un spectacular.

Been to El Bracero? Share your experiences!