“Very Good Dinner!”
Review of El Bracero

El Bracero
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place has the best food--you are always craving it. They had another in Jackson MO but are opening a new one in New Madrid, MO where I work. Everyone you talk to gives this place two thumbs up. Must list.
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by while transiting the region over the holidays. Was greeted and seated in good order. After some clarification, my drink order was delivered and I ordered the Enchilada Poblanas for dinner and the Fried Ice Cream for dessert. The enchilada was very good, although it contained something very much like spinach. The ice cream was excellent!

1  Thank Mike P

Reviewed November 1, 2016

While this restaurant won't beat out many in my home state, it was pretty good for dinner after a long day on the road. The meals were reasonably priced and the quantity of food was what you'd expect.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

The food here isn't quite as good as what we had when we lived in Texas. But we had an enjoyable meal, certainly better than what we might have expected from a Mexican restaurant in the mid-West. We'll definitely be back as future trips take us through Sikeston.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I've always loved their food. Sometimes I pick up instead of fining in but am never disappointed. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

They have the best chicken taco salad in town. The best white cheese sauce too. Atmosphere is fun and colorful.

Been to El Bracero? Share your experiences!