“Mexican Food ”
Review of El Bracero

El Bracero
Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This place has the best food--you are always craving it. They had another in Jackson MO but are opening a new one in New Madrid, MO where I work. Everyone you talk to gives this place two thumbs up. Must list.
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place whether eating in or carrying out. One of my favorites. The food and drinks are great as well as the service. Go ahead and see for yourself. I think you will be pleased.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by while transiting the region over the holidays. Was greeted and seated in good order. After some clarification, my drink order was delivered and I ordered the Enchilada Poblanas for dinner and the Fried Ice Cream for dessert. The enchilada was very good, although it contained something very much like spinach. The ice cream was excellent!

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 1 November 2016

While this restaurant won't beat out many in my home state, it was pretty good for dinner after a long day on the road. The meals were reasonably priced and the quantity of food was what you'd expect.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The food here isn't quite as good as what we had when we lived in Texas. But we had an enjoyable meal, certainly better than what we might have expected from a Mexican restaurant in the mid-West. We'll definitely be back as future trips take us through Sikeston.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I've always loved their food. Sometimes I pick up instead of fining in but am never disappointed. Very reasonably priced.