Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$96
US$72
US$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd.(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$76
QualityInn
US$79
US$77
Quality Inn & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$63
Arbor Suites Medical Mile(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnature centerfarmers marketgreat hotelfire pitjames riverclean roomsfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast buffetconvenient locationhome away from homeoff the highwaynice stayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This is a very nice hotel - clean, comfortable, spacious rooms, great beds and friendly staff. The only problem I had was the TV did not work. They sent someone up to fix it right away. The only negative was the breakfast. Service and food was lacking. If the restaurant were better I would give this property a higher rating.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The hotel was very nice and very well decorated. The room was very clean and had all of the amenities that you come to expect from a Hilton property. Being the new style of rooms that HGI is going to everything was great except the rock hard mattress. We stayed there during a Christmas shopping trip due to it location to the shopping areas in Springfield. After the day of shopping we checked in, looking forward to a comfortable night sleep. We were so wrong the mattress is a new style that is to have an adjustment for the comfort level. Well it did not seem to work the bed was as hard a rock. We managed to get a few hours of sleep, but work up feeling like a truck ran us over.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel with better mattresses.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This property is located very close to the heart of shopping and dining - but you'll still want to drive vs walk to these activities. Easy access to James River Fwy and to Hwy 65 toward Branson. As previously noted, rooms are appointed with nice decor, comfortable bed, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Didn't hear any of our neighbors. Really enjoyed "chillaxing" at the nice outdoor fire pit area with comfortable seating. Complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby. Breakfast buffet will run you and extra 10.00 p/p -- didn't try it but it smelled really good. Also has a bar/lounge area where you can get an adult beverage and catch the game or catch up on the news on their flat screens. Didn't utilize the pool or fitness center so can't comment on those. Definitely making this property my "stay place" when I'm visiting Springfield.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side of the property which faced the woods vs the front side which faced the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Brand new, clean hotel with excellent service. Room seemed pretty standard for a new hotel (I I expected a little more of a wow factor) but it was clean. The heating/air unit is a little noisy. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and the staff could not have been nicer. I forgot my power cord for my laptop and the hotel fed exed it to me the next morning (at my expense). I really appreciated their courtesy and promptness in returning it to me.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in September 2011. New hotel, clean, reasonably priced and friendly staff. Lots of places to eat and shop just down the street. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple