“Very good!”

Kearney Street Cafe
Ranked #110 of 781 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something different, something local we wouldn’t get back home. We found it in this gem. One of us had the French dip - she ate every bite. My husband had shrimp - he loved them. And me, a great omelette. My hash browns were freshly made. The gravy was incredible. I highly recommend.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast any time of day.
Monday thru Friday have a special for 2 eggs bacon or sausage, toast or biscuit and gravy or pancakes $4.99

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I cannot say enough about this little gem. We stopped by on our way to St. Louis one day and return every time we go to Springfield. They always have a super special of the day. However, you can't go wrong with anything you order. Be it breakfast, steaks or chicken fried steaks or fried catfish. Yum!

1  Thank Addie V
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Chose this restaurant based on previous reviews and was not disappointed. Had a late breakfast. Omelette of the day was very good and more than I could eat. Served with hashbrowns. Will go back for lunch or dinner if we are in the area again. Reminds me of my favorite diner in my hometown. Location used to be a Pizza Hut.

1  Thank mk_mcdowell
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

You can get a good breakfast any time of the day. It's located just east of Kansas Expressway on the south side of street.