“We left very full”

Dublin's Pass
Ranked #71 of 745 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I had dinner here with my husband one evening before a tour at the Pythian Castle. They weren't too busy when we arrived and we found a table pretty quickly. The space is large with high ceilings, but still feels cozy with dark wood and warm lighting.

Our waitress was friendly and our food came out quickly. The Irish nachos, drunken chicken sandwich, and bangers and mash were all fantastic. We had a great meal.

It took some time to get the check and leave, but we left full and glad we had an activity planned to walk some of it off!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We are here for our anniversary food was good drinks were good. The bartenders were great. Go for st party's day they will be packed

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The fish was delicious and you could taste the subtle flavor of Guinness in the batter. The fries were a little soggy. Those definitely could’ve been better but the fish made up for it. We visited Ireland a few years back and went to the Guinness brewery in Dublin. The food there was amazing. We have been searching for that hearty flavor in food here in America. Dublin’s Pass gave us a little taste of the flavor we were longing for.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Good food, good atmosphere, and generally good service. I like the wings and the cottage pie. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

My wife and I come out here all of the time, and the food is good, and the staff is excellent. Great people. They have Guinness on Tap, and they pour it just like it should be poured, in two stages. Decent prices as well. If you are looking for a nice place to relax and have a beverage, this is it.

Been to Dublin's Pass? Share your experiences!