“A little slice of Lima ❤️”
Review of Cafe Cusco

Cafe Cusco
Ranked #9 of 745 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in one of Springfield's oldest buildings on Historic C-Street. The beautiful ambiance and delicious healthy cuisine inspired from Peru and South America make Cafe Cusco a gem and favorite among locals. Relax in one of its covered carved wooden booths, sip a cup of hot yerba mate or a refreshing cocktail from the Summit Lounge on their out door patio. Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian friendly with an exciting menu that appeals to all flavors from the exotic to the tame. Your diner adventure awaits! Discover Cafe Cusco! Wi-Fi/handicap/non-smoking/kid-friendly
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I was delighted to find this cafe while exploring C Street. The price mildly exceeded the portions, but the food was delicious. Mom and I had the anticuchos pobres and guacamole frito with a pisco punch. The pisco punch brought me right back to Lima, and I was so happy to see anticuchos on the menu that I almost squealed. On this July day, the outdoor seating was a little warm, but reasonably comfortable. Whether you’re unfamiliar with Peruvian cuisine or a born and raised Peruvian, I would recommend checking this place out. A delightful cultural surprise in the heart of Missouri.

1  Thank Adventurer3215

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have been to this restaurant MULTIPLE times and I am never disappointed! The food is just as described in the menu and served well. I have taken MANY visitors here as it is unlike any other restaurant in town and I know the chef will not disappoint.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Pisco sour is a delicious cocktail made in an authentic fashion. Goes great with the delicious food served! Great place for lunch or dinner with friends or as a couple!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

1st time here and loved it. Started with a sangria, it was good except I would prefer it without the cinnamon. The spicy shrimp caprese salad is soooo good, but be forewarned, it does have a kick! Also tried chicken on a stick and it had a ton of flavor and cooked perfectly. For the main course I choose the Chicken Para Rayos which was really good, sort of a curry type sauce with lots of flavor. I was also able to try the lemon-basil mojito which was awesome but the ginger peach mojito had an odd aftertaste. Great atmosphere, we were seated upstairs, which was loud and a little tough to hear everyone at our table. Great service, highly recommend.

1  Thank dljns
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Cafe Cusco is a jewel in Springfield - it would be a jewel in Manhattan for that matter. The food is exceptional and you get a lot for your money. The service is great. Good Peruvian food is difficult to find so we were both glad to find this restaurant for our overnight stop here.

1  Thank sendjohnadollar