“High quality fast and healthy food!”
Review of The Grotto

The Grotto
Ranked #124 of 745 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Atmosphere was upbeat, lively and bright. Order your food at the front and then find your table. All the options looked good. Food was deliverd quickly to our table. I had the salmon which was excellent, my daughter had a salad which she really liked.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stopped for lunch. Food was fresh , fast and reasonably priced. I am sure we will be coming back. I would recommend the pizza and salad combo.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I went with a friend for lunch. I originally wanted their turkey burger, but they stopped carrying it. My second choice was the chicken avacado sandwich and it was amazing. I like this restaurant a lot. The salads are very fresh as well.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

It is hard to find Ahi Tuna in Springfield but this place has it perfected! I've been multiple times and it is always perfect. This is a new favorite for me.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

First of all, I love the food at The Grotto. I've eaten there a dozen times and have not had any issues at all. Unfortunately, I recently ate there with my daughter - a pick two and I added a cup of the tomato bisque soup. I took two bites of the soup and went up to the counter to give it back. SALTY!!

Having been married to a restaurant manager in the past, I know that the correct thing to do is offer the customer their money back. I'm afraid if you want your money back for inedible food here, you're going to have to ask for it.

To The Grotto... I'll be back, but I won't be ordering the soup any time soon.