“Terrible service ”

Ranked #122 of 734 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

If i could give a 0 I would. I've been here a couple times before and the service was okay. I have had a dairy allergy for a couple of years now. I asked for no cheese or dairy upfront. The lady said it doesn't have any and then they bring out my tacos with sauce and cheese. When they brought it out I said I'm sorry I told them I'm dairy free and no cheese bc of my allergy. The man took my dish and said he was going to fix it brought it back. Only to see that the creamy sause and clumps of cheese was still on the fish. Only new lettuce and and a soft taco shell not the nice crunchy one it first had. The effort in customer service was poor and I would never go back with my food allergy. I brought my plate back to the man, told him it's a allergy I can't eat this when its already touched it and it's on the fish. I just wanted a refund and hope to see that back on my card. The person has probably never been around anyone with an allergy and it's horrible service to show you don't really care. Also probably should have workers be more knowledgeable with food allergies if they are going to serve gluten free options.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Place is clean and food good.
Nothing out of the ordinary good but it fills the tummy just fine and best of all not super crowed

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Atmosphere was upbeat, lively and bright. Order your food at the front and then find your table. All the options looked good. Food was deliverd quickly to our table. I had the salmon which was excellent, my daughter had a salad which she really liked.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stopped for lunch. Food was fresh , fast and reasonably priced. I am sure we will be coming back. I would recommend the pizza and salad combo.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I went with a friend for lunch. I originally wanted their turkey burger, but they stopped carrying it. My second choice was the chicken avacado sandwich and it was amazing. I like this restaurant a lot. The salads are very fresh as well.