“Lunch is best”
Review of Rama Thai Cafe

Rama Thai Cafe
Ranked #39 of 756 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We've eaten lunch here many times. This is the best time to eat here. It's super inexpensive and you get a soup, salad, a spring roll, and crab Rangoon with your meal included in the price. Really delicious flavors. You can pick how spicy you'd like your entree. All of the entrees we've had are yummy and fresh. I'll admit we went for dinner one night a few weeks ago and it wasn't the best - I'm not sure if their air conditioning was broken or what was going on. But it was so hot inside and there were a ton of flies. However the food was still delicious but none of the same extras like you get at lunchtime.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

There was what appeared to be a grub worm in my curry. I didn’t notice it until towards the end of the dish.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Followed advice and checked out this Thai restaurant located in an old two story house. Climbed up the stairs to our table and had excellent Pad Kee Mow. We also had a tiger cry appetizer which was just OK. Kids meals were huge they got Chicken fried rice and Chicken Lomein.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The food here was unexpectedly fantastic. One of the very best meals during a month driving from NYC to LA. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a few times with family and friends. I never leave disappointed. The service is good and attentive but not overbearing. We had the Rama Sampler as an appetizer which represented a variety of egg rolls, wontons, spring rolls, shrimp, and potstickers. They and the sauces were all quite good. My entree was the palace garlic pork which was tender with a crispy breading served over shredded cabbage. I got it 3/4 for heat but it still wasn’t too hot. I recommend this place highly.