“Very good dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This Applebee's was very near our hotel. Food was very good and service fast and friendly. Lighter fare menu was very tasty and nice to have as a choice.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Ordered appetizers. Took forever to get them. And right after our food came. Was not impressed with my dinner. Over seasoned to the point I couldn't even eat it. Won't go back

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Everything was great. Food was tasty and hot. Service was great and just the right amount of attention paid to us.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Love the 2 for $20 specials! Always good food and a friendly environment! I'm a pretty picky eater and I keep going back so they must be doing something right!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

they have changed their menu and I didn't find much that I would eat. When we did order and received our food it was cold. The service was ok but not what you would expect in Applebee's. I have food restrictions due to a serious health problem and they would not exchange or give me a choice of something that I could eat without paying a higher price. They need to give you more than one choice on sides without having to pay more to get something you can eat. I was just not pleased with this visit. I have eaten at Applebee's in other states and they are not like this one. I just didn't care for what I ate, nor the cold food or the just enough to get by waitress. Not a pleasant experience for me.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!