“Very average food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Service was good, but food leaves a lot to be desired. Hamburgers and fries are good but the oriental salad with chicken was ridiculously overpriced. Just packaged cabbage with a few crunchy noodles, a few slivers of almonds and some chicken. The chicken was tender but overall it was not a dish that I could recommend. Will not be returning for a long time.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This Applebee's was very near our hotel. Food was very good and service fast and friendly. Lighter fare menu was very tasty and nice to have as a choice.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Ordered appetizers. Took forever to get them. And right after our food came. Was not impressed with my dinner. Over seasoned to the point I couldn't even eat it. Won't go back

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Everything was great. Food was tasty and hot. Service was great and just the right amount of attention paid to us.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Love the 2 for $20 specials! Always good food and a friendly environment! I'm a pretty picky eater and I keep going back so they must be doing something right!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!