“Our Applebees in Sullivan, Missouri is actually pretty good...”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed March 3, 2018

...I have been to a few Applebees in other locations that left a bit to be desired, could not get my steak cooked right...medium is what I like, cooked but easier to chew...no matter how many times they cooked it, was either under or over-cooked, and I was always told by the other location managers that it depended on who was cooking...but I can honestly say I have never been disappointed in the last few years at the Sullivan, Missouri Applebees and they have a great selection on their menu these days so I can have a variety of stuff there and it always tastes great !!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Waitress was very friendly and food was good. We told the waitress we were on a timeline and she was very good about helping us meet that timeline.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Decided to try since I have seen many commercials on TV recently and haven't gone in years. Pleasant surprise,. Good service, chicken was moist and delicious, veggies we're fresh ,baked potato small but done, even the skin which I like best. Wife had chicken,queinoa,and veggies and said it was really good. Don't forget the daily drink specials. For a chain restaurant it was pretty good.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Service was good, but food leaves a lot to be desired. Hamburgers and fries are good but the oriental salad with chicken was ridiculously overpriced. Just packaged cabbage with a few crunchy noodles, a few slivers of almonds and some chicken. The chicken was tender but overall it was not a dish that I could recommend. Will not be returning for a long time.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This Applebee's was very near our hotel. Food was very good and service fast and friendly. Lighter fare menu was very tasty and nice to have as a choice.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!