“Excellent happy hour”
Review of Sunrise Cantina

Sunrise Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Sunrise Cantina has an excellent happy hour on weekdays, with special pricing for both food and beverages. The taco salad and jalapeno poppers are very tasty.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Really good food and reasonably priced! Good salsa too! And they don’t just have boring desserts.... So ask for the selection you will be pleasantly surprised! Nice people!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We both love Mexican food and this has become our go to place now that we have moved to the Lake. My husband thinks they have the best fajitas that he has had anyplace and I have to agree.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I went with my mom and uncle as we were passing through town. The waitress was very friendly. I can’t eat dairy and she was accommodating towards that. The food was good and quick. I totally recommend this.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Very good authentic Mexican entrees, we had take out but atmosphere seemed very friendly and comfortable. Parking lot was packed.

Date of visit: March 2018