Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$50
Hotels.comUS$48
Agoda.comUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
HurbUS$50
All reviews dollar general convenience store room was spacious and clean stayed one night mini fridge air conditioner would stay again interstate motel tv casey rates remote carpet
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2021

I travel from Colorado to New Yorks and back in 2 weeks and this budget room was by far the best. Very low price, and very clean. Hot water and cable TV. Microwave-Fridge-good heater in excellent condition-nice furniture including small sofa and a couple of tables to work and have dinner. The carpet was clean, and trash cans available. Also hair blower-soap-shampoo-towells-toilet paper and also a ironing board. The room furniture is old, but I don't mater to me because is in excellent condition and CLEAN.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed August 22, 2020

we stopped here while returning home from taking our daughter to college. I normally am a bit of a hotel snob and opt for the Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn but I promise you this will be where I stay on future trips through this area. The king size bed was comfortable, the air conditioner worked extremely well and the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was available and was continental. I could not believe it was only $55 for a Friday night stay. There are 2 options at the exit-- the Night Inn or Super 8. The Night Inn was a great choice.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AprilPoleyRealtor
Reviewed June 14, 2020

Stayed one night on a long trip. It's a classic mid-century motel -- you park right outside your door. So solidly built that I heard nothing from adjoining rooms or the nearby highway.

My room was spacious, comfortable and CLEAN. (Also cool on a 90-degree day.)
Having a microwave & a mini fridge was great. In addition to the adjacent convenience store, there's a Dollar General just down the road.

Exactly what this low-budget traveler needed.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed March 27, 2020 via mobile

Horrible. Most racist, unprofessional, stereotyping motel I've every had to Overnight stay at. To yell at a paying customer to leave, after they've stolen your money & refuse to refund you.. if you can keep riding, please PASS GO

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

If you are into affordable, clean, basic motels, this is the motel for you. One story so no one is above you and your car is just outside. Quiet and clean. Things actually work, mini fridge and microwave in the room.

Date of stay: October 2019