“Extremely poor”
Review of DOS Primos

DOS Primos
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon before the usual church rush. Our waiter was extremely rude and inconsiderate. Most of the people in my party received incorrect orders. It was like pulling teeth to get refills. Food was subpar. There is another Mexican restaurant in Troy. My suggestion is to try that one. I know I will not be back to this location.

1  Thank Jason T

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I'm not saying it's the best Mexican food, in fact I only go here when I don't feel like driving the 30 minutes to my usual place but really want Mexican. However it's a good fall back. Waaaay better than the other option in town. Prices are decent and food is acceptable.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Our family loves Dos Primos. Great food at good prices and good service. Love the homemade salsa and the chips.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My family and along with friends from church visited today. The food was good and reasonably priced. However the restaurant could use some deep cleaning. The bathroom was nasty and the floors of the dining are need some major attention.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Good Mexican food, decent service, great prices. Margaritas are OK but not top shelf. Still, I like to visit here and enjoy my meals.

Been to DOS Primos? Share your experiences!