“Great Fun Mexian resturant”
Review of DOS Primos

DOS Primos
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed November 30, 2016

the food is Amazing and so is the staff, they are very friendly. The Restaurant is very clean. It is a fun environment

Reviewed November 22, 2016

We ate at Dos Primos after checking out of our hotel. The menu had a good selection of dishes to pick from, the food was good, as was the service. Cute tables and chairs, too!

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon before the usual church rush. Our waiter was extremely rude and inconsiderate. Most of the people in my party received incorrect orders. It was like pulling teeth to get refills. Food was subpar. There is another Mexican restaurant in Troy. My suggestion is to try that one. I know I will not be back to this location.

1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I'm not saying it's the best Mexican food, in fact I only go here when I don't feel like driving the 30 minutes to my usual place but really want Mexican. However it's a good fall back. Waaaay better than the other option in town. Prices are decent and food is acceptable.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Our family loves Dos Primos. Great food at good prices and good service. Love the homemade salsa and the chips.

Been to DOS Primos? Share your experiences!