First of all I never stay in these hotel, was recommend by a friend in St. Louis just visiting for a day. So we took there recomdation, glad we did.
There was 4 of us my friend Steve and me stayed and my sister and her husband in another. We did not want to spend more then $100 a night, per room, the front desk help us out. $96 not bad. They were serving popcorn in the lobby, that was cool Went to our rooms? new clean and nice. Great Wifi signal. The bathroom had soap despencer shampoo, conditioner and body soap... Nice.
I workout at there exercise room. Nice to have flat tv, while I am working out. There breakfast layout was really nice. Its not your typical continental breakfast bannas and cereals. Overall I would highly recommend staying here and all the Drury Hotels and Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest is located in St. Louis County suburb Valley Park. At the junction of I-44 and Highway 141, it's an easy drive to downtown St. Louis and West County attractions and businesses. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis-Southwest Hotel Valley Park
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis-Southwest
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn St Louis Southwest
- Drury Saint Louis