“Great local place to dine.”
Review of Young's

Young's
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Valley Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I live in Valley Park and visit this restaurant often. The food is great and affordable. Casual dining atmosphere. Great for family also.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I liked Young's. The staff there was so nice to we and my wife. They seemed pretty slow when we went but the people were super sweet and talked to us and were friendly. The food was good but definitely greasy. I had the fried chicken and it was fantastic. They hand breaded it and you could taste the time put into it. Had a piece of fried fish and it wasn't as good but tasted good. Also had a dipped ice cream cone and it was super tasty. Wife and I liked it and will be back again!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Young's has been in Valley Park since 1954, according to Grant at the front counter. I had been to their previous 2 locations, but I thought they were closed now. Nope, we were in town for a funeral and had a family meal there afterwards. Same fried chicken and a nice meal served buffet style. It was all very good. Their ice cream was always excellent, I passed this time but can only assume that it is still the best around. A nice surprise to see You g's still going strong.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

After riding a bike along the river we stopped here for a treat. Great place. Been years since I was there, but would definitely return. Great ice cream.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Get the double cheeseburger with bacon and fully involved (firehouse sub term). Good ice cream. If you dine in, you might catch a UP train going by about every 20-30 minutes (usually with coal). On the wall you will find some interesting history of the restaurant and the area.