All reviewsbaconstayed herewaffleshot tubnice propertycleaning staffbreakfast areahot breakfastthe lower levellast visitroom was cleanstaff was friendlyperfect stayin townwonderful placeexcellent breakfastfresh popped popcorn
Reviewed June 25, 2016

Stayed two nights here. It was very clean; the carpet had been replaced within the past year. The entire facility was spotless. The bathroom fixtures sparkled! The desk lamp and the bedside lamps all have plugs on their surfaces for your chargers. The linens are all crisp and clean. No yucky bedspreads!! The staff is friendly and greet you coming and going. There is a small indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was the usual with flavored waffles, scrambled or hard boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy and cereals and large cinnamon rolls. There are several tables in the breakfast area. The hostess was busy replenishing the dishes and cleaning tables and doing a good job keeping up. There is always ice cold lemon water in the lobby which is very refreshing. There is popcorn in the afternoon. This is one of the nicest Comfort Inn's we have ever stayed in. We will be back if in the area again. We had a room on the top floor, less noise. And there are dehumidifiers in all the rooms.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2016

When I think of hotel service, I think dollars spent. This is a true gem of a hotel. Rooms are spotless, well-appointed, and kept by a staff of careful, helpful folks who know how to work. Breakfast is a pretty big deal, though pretty standard "free breakfast" fare, the ladies that work to staff it take great care of hotel customers and, well anyone else who wanders into the area. I haven't had as helpful a staff of hotel folks in years. Guest desk workers answered questions quickly, supplied needs immediately and were always present and available. Cleaning staff were quick, efficient, and friendly and had plenty of nice towels. Our room had a de-humidifier, which most hotels in that area likely need. This was nice as it kept the room feeling cooler. I can't say enough about the folks at this hotel. The weekend had two wedding parties there and all were treated so well. I'd stay here again and wish our local hotels were this hospitable. Great job Comfort Inn Warrensburg. You win our vote for hotel of the year.

Room Tip: Corner rooms like the x13 are large. Ours faced Highway 50, but we didn't hear it at all.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2016

The hotel has an indoor swimming pool so is a perfect place to have a small January birthday party for 4 girls. I rented a larger room so that we would also have a sleeper sofa. Turns out those rooms are huge. The girls had plenty of room to play, paint nails and eat pizza. The party was a big hit. When I left, they gave me a small discount. I'm not sure why. She must have thought I didn't get much sleep with this crew. Great place. I'll be putting family up here when they come to visit the Burg.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend and her daughters during a large student convention. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The elevator seemed to be very slow. I only ate breakfast one morning, but was excited because they had several options for low-carb eating. The food I chose was average hotel food, but there was a good variety. There was no available seating in the breakfast area for all three mornings that we were there.
They had free popcorn and cookies in the lobby each evening. We enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We travel to Warrensburg each year for a family reunion, and we stay here each time. The Comfort Inn in Warrensburg wins awards year after year, and it's easy to see why. Sure, the rooms are clean and comfortable, but that's the minimum expectation I have when I stay in a hotel.

Let's start with the shower - a REAL showerhead in a hotel room! You can actually get wet in the shower! What a novel concept!

Breakfast is included, and the choices have broadened a bit (pancakes now in addition to the other favorites).

The pool is well-maintained, and heated to a comfortable temperature.

The shining star of this hotel, however, is the AWESOME STAFF! They are all friendly, all helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to make guests feel welcome. We've seen the same faces year after year, too, so the owners must value their employees.

TL;DR - If you're traveling to Warrensburg, don't even consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family