Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station
Hotels.com
US$64
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
Laci's Country Inn(Knob Noster)
Camelot Inn(Higginsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaconstayed herewafflesnice propertycleaning staffbreakfast arealast visitroom was cleannice staydesk lamppool and hot tubone occasionwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyin townwonderful placeexcellent breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We stopped for the night while on a drive thru MO recently. Staff treated us like we were family from the moment we walked in. Great rate and very nice room. Popcorn and treats when we arrived and one of the best breakfasts I have had in a hotel ever.
We liked it enough to book again next month.

Room Tip: AC & dehumidifier provide white noise and very quiet hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
t122505, General Manager at Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! You seem to have fit right in with our Comfort Family! YIPPEE! We look forward to your next visit and hope that all of your travels are safe and happy!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I had the horrible experience of having my business place me in the Super 8 (read my review) I had to find another place and found this wonderful Comfort Inn. Great rooms, excellent breakfast, decent fitness center. Staff was excellent and very helpful. All in all a great place to stay. Rooms are comfy and fairly roomy. If in Warrensburg again, this is where I'll stay!

Room Tip: I loved the king on the upper floor away from the front desk area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel. The rooms were clean and neat and the staff was friendly. There is adequate parking available in both the front and rear. The beds are not as comfortable as I like, but were ok. I could hear people in other rooms.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Staff were friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and adequately stocked with basics. We would've enjoyed open pool hours - when traveling we don't keep normal hours so it would be nice to swim anytime. We had difficulty booking room online. During the short time it took to click and pay, the room would disappear but then another room with the same room description would appear available for a higher price. We finally booked through the phone number listed on their site with minimal difficulty.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I have been here PREVIOUSLY.
Check In was quick and efficient.
Room was clean and well stocked.
Noise level was low in the room.
Breakfast was what I figured.
Considering the hotel seemed to be at full capacity.

I am a choice hotels member.
I WILL be back when in town.

Overall, it was a good night!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends