All reviewsbaconstayed herewaffleshot tubnice propertycleaning staffbreakfast areahot breakfastthe lower levellast visitroom was cleanstaff was friendlyperfect stayin townwonderful placeexcellent breakfastfresh popped popcorn
Reviewed August 7, 2017

From check-in to check-out, the front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. The Business Center was well-stocked and served our need for last minute document printing in quick fashion. The hotel interior is damp. They're trying to address that through various means, including a hard-working dehumidifier in sleeping rooms. It's a no-smoking hotel, but either this is a recent change or we had some scoff laws on our floor, because there was a definite odor of cigarette smoke. The bed was comfortable, the room quiet. Parking was ample. Popcorn in the lobby for late afternoon arrivals made for a cheery touch. Breakfast was hot, the usual selections. Only suggestion would be to upgrade to a less "see through" brand of bacon. The notebook in our room offering suggestions for delivery food was out of date - one restaurant out of business and the other didn't deliver. We'd stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
t122505, General Manager at Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We definitely are a humid state, and the humidity in the air does drift throughout the hotel, this is why we chose to add dehumidifiers to our rooms. We could literally empty our dehumidifiers three times a day at certain times of the year. Welcome to Missouri!
We are a non smoking hotel and have been for three years now, I am so sorry that you experienced a situation that more than likely resulted from another guest breaking that trust. I am very sorry you had to experience that.
We appreciate your comments. We wish you safe and happy travels always! Tammy Leavy - General Manager

Reviewed July 29, 2017

We stopped for the night while on a drive thru MO recently. Staff treated us like we were family from the moment we walked in. Great rate and very nice room. Popcorn and treats when we arrived and one of the best breakfasts I have had in a hotel ever.
We liked it enough to book again next month.

Room Tip: AC & dehumidifier provide white noise and very quiet hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! You seem to have fit right in with our Comfort Family! YIPPEE! We look forward to your next visit and hope that all of your travels are safe and happy!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I had the horrible experience of having my business place me in the Super 8 (read my review) I had to find another place and found this wonderful Comfort Inn. Great rooms, excellent breakfast, decent fitness center. Staff was excellent and very helpful. All in all a great place to stay. Rooms are comfy and fairly roomy. If in Warrensburg again, this is where I'll stay!

Room Tip: I loved the king on the upper floor away from the front desk area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel. The rooms were clean and neat and the staff was friendly. There is adequate parking available in both the front and rear. The beds are not as comfortable as I like, but were ok. I could hear people in other rooms.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Staff were friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and adequately stocked with basics. We would've enjoyed open pool hours - when traveling we don't keep normal hours so it would be nice to swim anytime. We had difficulty booking room online. During the short time it took to click and pay, the room would disappear but then another room with the same room description would appear available for a higher price. We finally booked through the phone number listed on their site with minimal difficulty.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family