Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$113
SAVE US$19
Travelocity
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$113
All reviews stayed here waffles front desk staff other hotels my favorite off the highway friday night the staff was extremely friendly decorated for christmas feel right at home hotel experience lobby area hard boiled eggs hotel room cookies fresh fruit easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2020 via mobile

I can see why this hotel is a award winning one.

Location; just off the highway.
Easy access.
Check in- Quick and easy.
Desk clerk very efficient and professional.
Room: clean and fully equipped for my stay.
Breakfast- Very good
Prepared for me individually and promptly.

Facilities: very clean and organized.
The reason I have stayed here previously.
I will be back.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tammy Leavy, General Manager at Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy that your experience is just as we would want it to be! We love happy guests! Welcome to our Comfort Family!

Reviewed July 7, 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a baseball tourney (no choice) and it was by far our best tourney hotel experience ever- even with COVID. Very clean, super friendly staff, tried to work with everyone for early check-ins due to early games. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Abby_likestotravel

We are so happy that you were able to come for a baseball tournament, that is great news in itself! We love happy guests, thank you for being one of them! It's almost baseball time again, YIPPEE!

Reviewed February 24, 2020

Upon arrival the staff was extremely friendly, personable, and made you feel right at home. The rooms were very clean and well stocked with extra towels. The pool was a lifesaver to keep the kids entertained. My favorite was the breakfast buffet. This was the biggest and freshest buffet I've seen in a hotel. The staff made sure it was well stocked at all times. Just what you expect from a Comfort Inn!!

Date of stay: February 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We try very hard to be the best we can be! Because of COVID, we do not have our breakfast buffet set up, but we serve you everything we had on the buffet from our kitchen, freshly made! Thank you again, safe travels!

Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

This is honestly the best hotel experience I’ve ever had. The staff is so friendly and kind. The homiest hotel I have ever been to. Highly recommend this place. Good coffee all day long. Cookies for the kids.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Enter as guests, leave as friends! That is what we hope for every time! Welcome to our Comfort Family!

Reviewed December 14, 2019

I have stayed at many Comfort Inns, and they are all wonderful, but our recent stay at Warrensburg Station was one of the best experiences we have ever had. We got there late as always and the first thing we saw as we drove in was the pool area. I really liked that. So many times the pool is stuck in the corner, and there is a reason for this. Not at Warrensburg, it's right out front and it looked so inviting. Like I said, it was late so we checked in. I really liked the train theme. So many hotels have a "hotel" theme, so it was surprising to have a train theme, but it was refreshing. The receptionist asked if we were going out again for the night and we were, so she gave us directions to the place we were going. I know I can google it, but sometimes personal directions from a local resident beats google. Maybe, I'm old, but I liked that. Our room was wonderful, our daughter fell in to one bed and my husband another. We set all of our phones and the clock radio to get us up at 12:30 as that was when we had to leave to pick up our son. He was returning from National 4-H Convention and we wanted to be at the pick up spot on time. Long story short, I was the only one who went as the beds and pillows were so comfortable that no one else wanted to get out up. We were in a standard room two queen size beds. I had asked about a suite, but that didn't happen. We were just happy to go to sleep, and like I said the beds and pillows were comfortable. I didn't even look out the window in the morning so I can't tell you if we had a view. It was quiet though. We didn't hear traffic. In the morning we got up to the best breakfast. They had hot eggs and hard boiled eggs, they had met and gravy and biscuits and potatoes. Of course they had waffles and pancakes too. The fruit was fresh. I had a banana and it was perfect. Lots of juices, coffees (we don't drink coffee, but it was there) and cereals, breakfast breads and I might have missed something. They had skim milk (which I love) and 2%. - and this was a week day! Mrs. Murphy was so kind and cheery. My daughter got hot chocolate (see I forgot that) and it was really hot so Mrs. Murphy got her some ice cubes to cool it down. So incredibly kind. The reception area was decorated for Christmas so between railroad clocks, old fashioned wall phones, and the Christmas decorations it was beautiful. We never got to the pool - I really want to go back to try it out. This was a delightful stay.

Date of stay: December 2019

We are so happy that you stayed with us at Christmas! WE LOVE CHRISTMAS! Mrs. Murphy is wonderful, so are all of our staff members, guarantee you'll feel at home when you stay with us!