“Sushi fix and buffet ”

King's Chef Buffet
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Every time we are in the Warrensburg area we stop by King’s Chef and tear up the buffet.

The calling card for my family is the sushi bar which has an great selection of fresh made items. We find new items each time we eat here.

The buffet itself has a lot of variety. Normally, one of my favorite items is General Tso’s chicken but unfortunately not a strong item here. However, there are lots of other items to try.

Good value, friendly staff and clean appearance.

1  Thank Mack M

Reviewed April 21, 2018

This place is "the bomb" when it comes to Chinese buffet, Very, Very good food, awesome selection, great service. You can't imagine what the selection this restaurant offers! Every time we take friends to dinner here, they talk about the food and selection for days! Fantastic place to eat lunch or dinner. Would highly recommend! In fact, we're going back again tomorrow! You'll see us around the buffet, we look like two kids in a candy store!!

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Not a bad food, but not the best I’ve had. Good size selection of sushi but it’s sub par. One bar of fried foods and one bar of Asian food. Most of it was not that outstanding. There are enough options you can eat, but not where I will go again for a great meal. Just my opinion...

1  Thank Strattoninc
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice buffet with a wide variety of choices. Tasty recipes. My daughter says you can tell good sushi by the freshness of the avocado. Very fresh. Clean restrooms. Friendly service. Place was packed with happy customers. Recommended.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

We were a party of four. The waitress was horrible she took off darting towards the table while we still were walking up not even seated she wanted to know what we are drinking. I asked her if it was ok to sit down first. During the meal she was rude and never said excuse me when reaching over the table for refills. After she gave us our ticket (which was more like you had your second plate please leave) we sat there chatting she came up and asked if we were planning to pay at the table or go to the register. Totally rude service. Never again.