“Sorry B-Dubs, you failed tonight!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #32 of 72 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

BWW's is always an easy decision for me normally, I go for a beer, wings, and some football. We went to watch the game, ordered Coors Lights, Mich Ultras, Sam Adams Seasonal, and a local Boulevard beer. And they were out of ALL of those beers I listed. So not a great start. After we ordered our food, our waitress started vacuuming next to our table. Which didn't make us feel welcome. Finally, as we sat their and chatted after eating, our waitress brought us our tabs. We would have stayed longer, but we got the picture that night. The food was good, service was below average, management was bad!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Ryan H

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Food is always hot and fresh. Good service. Never really to loud like some other locations we've visited. Kept clean. Less crowded during the summer when college classes are dismissed.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Worst BWW ever. Our experience at this location is not an isolated, one-time event. We have unfortunately gave this restaurant way too many chances but I think we are done now. To be fair we have communicated with corporate and the location manager but the same issues continue to happen.
We appreciate craft/seasonal beers and literally nine out of ten times we have been to this location they have been “out” of the beer we have ordered from their beer list. After about the third time this occurred we contacted corporate and the location manager and we got some malarkey about how the beer list and the distributor where out of synch. Unfortunately this has continued to happen and we are tired of ordering a drink from the beer list only to be told they don’t have it. A list by the way that has been missing in at least two of the drink menus we have opened. Food has been satisfactory but twice we had the same issue with food and been told an item we ordered was out. Service has been mediocre at best and wait staff never, and I mean never, are aware of what the two seasonal beers on tap are. The reason could be is that they spend most of their time in a mass of 6-10 people at the front desk socializing instead of studying the menus. As a side note the men’s restroom has one urinal and one toilet. I have more bathrooms in my home. I don’t understand how that can even be up to code. Lastly the parking lot was designed by an absolute moron, you would have to experience it to understand. It is a parking lot inside of a Walmart parking lot enclosed by a curb with two small entrances/exits. People are constantly driving over the curb and entering/exiting is complete chaos because of the Walmart traffic. I cannot recommend this BWW.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I have been to several Buffalo Wild Wing locations and believe this is one of the best. It's just a little above the others, good friendly service and consistently good food. I often ask the people that work there for suggestions and thus far have not been disappointed. I tried their new boneless hot wings / mac & cheese on my last visit and was pleasantly pleased. Our waitress was great and very personable, made our visit even better.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We went there and I enjoyed the wings and there were many varieties which I like (not a hot/spicy eater). It was very crowded with a younger crowd and the big screen tvs were everywhere and on! Good place to meet up with friends, but the crowd scene seems to be 25-29yrs of age. My husband won't go back, but I didn't mind the crowded, younger, loud place.

Date of visit: May 2016