“Awesome experience ”
Review of Smallcakes

Smallcakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Warrensburg
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I had never been to a Small Cake Cupcakery before. My daughter took me today and it was really very special. You walk in and the smells meet you at the door! The cakes are displayed beautifully and they offered free samples! Very pleasant experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed November 27, 2016

I expected more. The cakes were expensive and dry, when I anticipated moist and delicious. We tried four different cupcakes and were disappointed with each.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

First time visiting Small Cakes. I got the lemon cupcake. The cake was very dry and It didn't taste much like lemon. Not worth the price they charge. Worker was very nice and shop was clean but I won't be going back.

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

The cupcakes are big, but still not worth the price. There are home bakers in the area is much rather buy from. The frosting was way to rich for my liking. I tried the red velvet and cookies and cream.
Honestly won't be back, have to many other places I'd rather go for dessert!

Reviewed November 24, 2015

What a way to go! The newly opened "Small Cakes" (cupcake and beverage franchise) is a welcome addition to Warrensburg. The regular size cupcakes are actually rich enough for two people to split (unless you're in sugar withdrawal). The mini-cupcakes are tiny but a perfect little bite of heaven. Mmmmm... Check them out!