“If you need a special treat....”
Review of Smallcakes

Smallcakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Warrensburg
Reviewed September 22, 2017

If you need a special treat you need to stop by Small Cakes. The recipes are to die for. We've always had amazing service here but the new owners are even better. They'll easily cater to all your needs.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Delicious cupcakes, friendly staff. We were traveling for baseball and wanted a dessert and this place hit the spot. Needs more seating to be much of a place to hang out but thats ok, cupcakes were worth it.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I had never been to a Small Cake Cupcakery before. My daughter took me today and it was really very special. You walk in and the smells meet you at the door! The cakes are displayed beautifully and they offered free samples! Very pleasant experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed November 27, 2016

I expected more. The cakes were expensive and dry, when I anticipated moist and delicious. We tried four different cupcakes and were disappointed with each.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

First time visiting Small Cakes. I got the lemon cupcake. The cake was very dry and It didn't taste much like lemon. Not worth the price they charge. Worker was very nice and shop was clean but I won't be going back.