Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Orbitz.com
US$98
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Relax Inn(Warrenton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgas stationfree ice creamfront deskhot breakfastroom was cleanvery nice hotelconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelsuper friendly staffdouble queen roomlarge selectionindoor poolgreat place to stayst louisoff the highway
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed at the nearby Baymount on our travels West but on our way home wanted to have a good place to spend new years eve so we knew that a Holiday Inn Express would not disappoint. The price that was on our tripadvisor app was a bit steep so we went in and haggle a little to get a better rate. I would not have haggled for the price but as good as Holiday Inn Expresses are this one was not the best we have stayed. Not bad mind you but this one was average for this chain. Great beds and great breakfast you come to expect from this chain made our stay enjoyable. Not sure why they are priced so much higher that hotels in the same area. We would stay here again as long as we get a lower rate.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerGEO
Rodney H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2014

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I have stayed in this Holiday Inn several times. It is always clean and confortable. When I'm on business and passing through the area I select this hotel as it is the best for warrenton. I rated this a 4 star as the last time I stayed there I was greeted with a stain on the carpet (it had been thoroughly cleaned), but extremely visable still. I told the reception lady about this and she really didn't care. This in itself is very unusual. The few times I have told them about something they are always really receptive and compassionate. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank asmile2day
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We wanted to visit Hermann, Missouri wine country and chose the Holiday Inn Express because it was the closest place to accomodate a family with a person using a wheelchair. It is hard to find accessible rooms with 2 queen beds. The room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast cinnamon rolls were awesome! The staff was very helpful and friendly. Very enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Rodney H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Warrenton this weekend for a wedding and it supplied all we needed for a comfortable stay. It's hidden behind a Waffle House and gas station but is visible from the street and fairly easy to find. Our room was fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breadfast was convenient and more than adequate. The breakfast room was larger than most and had a sitting area in the corner with a couch and stuffed chair and tv where you could lounge if you wanted to. They also have a small exercise room with a bike, stairstepper and treadmill and a weight bench with weights. Since I had some free time, used the facility. Clean and well kept. I wouldn't walk outside. It was congested and unsure of the area. I think it's probably one of the best places to stay in the area.

Room Tip: I would pick a room away from the elevator and one fo the corner rooms for quiet and privacy. The rooms can be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Like most new Holiday Inn Express hotels, this one is pleasant to stay at. Probably a little more pleasant than most, because it has a touch of "hunt country" elegance about it.

The location is a bit out of the way, but you can see it from Route 29 (the bypass). Just follows the signs at the exit, and you'll be fine.

As a priorityclub platinum member, we got upgraded to the king suite which, while only 1 room, was very large with a sitting area and quite comfortable. Furnishings are a little plain -- otherwise this could be a very nice hotel.

As is now typical of the Express brand, breakfast was "top in class" and almost as good as a restaurant meal. Decent scrambled eggs, bacon, a new-fangled pancake machine, cinnamon rolls, fruit, yogurt, etc.

My only hesitation in recommending this property is that their room rates seem a bit high for what you get (a typical problem at HI Express). You might do better booking a cheaper motel and going out for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple