Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
Agoda.comUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I booked this hotel online for a king room, for 60 dollars. I was going on a trip to see my mother and she offered to pay for it, so I booked it online with her debit card because she let me do it. I get there, and the owner tells me the king rooms are sold out. I showed him my reservation and he didn't care, but tried to sell me a smaller Queen room for the same price (60 dollars) I was supposed to get the king room for. I told him no, the Queen room was 49.95, I even showed him his own website!! But he still wouldn't listen! He wanted to charge me the king price for a Queen room! So I told him no deal, and I told him not to charge the debit card. He said he wouldn't, well that was another lie too, because my mom called me the next day saying her card was charged 65 dollars. So I tried calling them and he lied again saying he knew nothing about it. Then he wouldn't even talk to me anymore even though I've called multiple times, I'm ignored now. So I have submitted a case to the Better Business Bureau against them. They have tried to contact them and I'm still waiting. In the mean time, my poor mother is screwed out of 65 dollars for a room we never got! Don't stay there!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Booked online with booking.com, last minute, stating the price was $65/night. Arrived, the guy at the counter tried to charge us (a couple) $75, plus extra for a second guest. When we told him no, and showed him we booked online at booking.com for $65, he argued with my husband for 30 minutes. At 12:00am, after driving 600km, he denied us a room. He also stated our Visa card was denied, which had worked at several places prior the same day and afterwards at Super 8. This was scandalous and we had to put a hold on the credit card used to ensure he couldn't still take payment. Terrible, awful service!

Room tip: Do not book here!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my drive west. I saw the price posted on a billboard for 39.95 and stopped. No matter what price is posted it seems they charge 50$ or more with the taxes. You have to ask for the WiFi code to use it, and the checkout time is 10. Nowhere around the hotel is it posted so when I called for the WiFi code expecting a normal 11 checkout I was told to leave and that checkout was 10. I feel like that should have been posted in the office, on the key, or in the room. I looked around the property before I left to see if I missed the checkout time, the WiFi code, or any other policies they decided to spring on me were posted,so I imagine it’s at their discretion to do this. I usually bring my own bedding when I travel, and this is one of the places I needed to use it. Other than the WiFi and check out and cleanliness of the room. The air conditioner is quite loud so I didn’t hear the fireworks going off outside all night until I went out there. They do accept pets at a rate of 5$ which was reasonable to me. I don’t know that I would stay here again knowing all that I know now I would have gone to a more established hotel with more professional staff I don’t like to wake up feeling rushed or unwelcome.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed November 17, 2017

We needed a place that would take cats. They do take cats but the room was not clean. The mattress was wraped in plastic and taped up.Very strange. The beds were clean however and we slept good.The shower worked well and there was plenty of hot water.

Room tip: Not sure any room is better than any other
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

While it's an older building, I found my room to be very relaxing and comfortable. Cool, and quiet. Would highly recommend it to anyone that is traveling throughout the area. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2017