I stayed here at on a whim after my flight was delayed. It overlooks a truck stop.
The staff at the front desk was very nice. I arrived before check-in time and the desk supervisor had the housekeeper clean a room for me. The hotel looks to be on the newer side. The rooms were clean. The bathroom was a little small and looked kind of worn, but not dirty. The sink was outside the bathroom and it provided plenty of counter space. We had a king bed and a recliner, a nice sized desk, and an entertainment center with a fridge. That evening I went downstairs to print off my new boarding passes and the gentlemen at the front desk was very helpful and polite. I didn't use the pool, the water was milky looking. I couldn't even see the bottom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belgrade - Bozeman Area Our hotel’s convenient location puts you only a few miles away from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport and only one exit away from the town of Bozeman. Splurge on all of our free amenities, including free Wi-Fi access and free calls to local businesses. Whether you’re staying in town or just passing through, our staff wants to make your stay at our hotel as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. Wake up each morning on a pillow-top mattress, and then head down to the lobby to feast upon a free Bright Side Breakfast. With options like waffles, cereal, yogurt, and bottomless cups of coffee and juice, you can’t go wrong. When you stay at our hotel, we only have one goal in mind — excellent service. Need to make a quick pit stop? Our hotel is located just off I-90 and only one exit away from Bozeman city limits. Dozens of nearby restaurants can satisfy any appetite, including Fiesta Mexicana, Rio Sabina’s and Broadway Diner. If you’re on vacation, our hotel is less than 10 miles away from area favorites: enjoy fly-fishing on the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone Rivers, or visit one of the nearby museums including the Museum of the Rockies and the American Computer Museum.Hotel Services and Amenities Whether traveling by yourself or with the whole family, our hotel can be your home away from home. Expect spacious suites equipped with the latest amenities designed to maximize your comfort while on the go. Our pillow-top mattresses and new Samsung flat-panel TVs will allow you to relish the joys of home — even if you are hundreds of miles away. Head down to the fitness center, or spend the afternoon relaxing in the indoor pool. Even if you’re here on business, you’ll be able to wrap up any last-minute paperwork using our free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade Hotel Belgrade
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Belgrade
- La Quinta Belgrade
- Belgrade La Quinta