My grandpa and I had a great stay here. The gardens were lovely and so was the view. We ate on site at Reilys. The food was solid, but the cheese cake was DEVINE!
I had fish and chips and buffalo wings. The wings were great but the fish and chips were par. The pizza looked really good, and I wish I ordered that. My grandpa had a prim rib sandwich which was good and the salad was surprisingly fresh.
They also had craft beer which is a huge plus in my book. I had a local amber then an IPA, both were excellent. I felt the service was friendly and prompt, then again I'm pretty low maintenance. The waitress apologized for not having all the TV's on because the cable company couldn't fix them today. It was no problem to us, we were happy to enjoy the beautiful view from the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Lake Lodge offers 30 fireplace suites with spectacular views of Flathead Lake. Located 5 miles south of Bigfork, MT. Outdoor infinity pool and hot tubs. Shaffer's Restaurant for dinner, and Sunday brunch. Riley's Pub and Sports Bar - wood-fired pizza, burgers, sandwiches and microbrews. Group Events - function space available! Special winter getaway packages - available October 1st - April 30th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Hotel Bigfork
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge Montana