We had about twenty people coming into town for our daughter's wedding. Margie at the Brumar Estate told us about this place. We ended up renting 9 of their 12 cottages. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, commented on how great the property was and how perfect the cottages were.Shelly was a pleasure to work with, and with the location, everything that we needed could be reached by a 3 minute walk or drive. We stayed in #13, one of the cottages right on the little river...very peaceful. The bed was very comfortable, and even the pullout couch was extremely comfortable for those who slept on it. If you are staying in the Bigfork area, this is the place for you! Be sure to eat as many times as you can at the Pocketstone Cafe...pancakes and breakfast burritos especially!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Bigfork, Montana