“Blues BBQ”

Blues BBQ
Ranked #52 of 371 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent BBQ, ribs, brisket, pulled pork sandwiches with great sides, baked beans, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes., potato salad, pasta salad! They also cater. They are closed Sundays and holidays.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I was told by a co-worker that I had to try this place. I am very glad he told me about the place. It is attached to a Conoco Gas station. You need to go into the Gas Station to get to this place. The restaurant was clean and had a lot of customers. The pulled pork sandwich was divine. I did not try any of there sauces as I wanted to taste the pork first. The wife and I WILL be going back for more. They do not have French fries but you do get to choose chips. No shakes or anything like that, so I had to settle for water as I do not drink soda's. If you want good BBQ here is a place to try.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

We had the small ribs and meat dinners. The ribs are small, fatty back backs that may have been smoked a little, but it was hard to tell because they were so burnt on the outside. For meat I had the turkey and that was also burnt on the outside. They need to learn the difference between sear and char. For sides, I had some very drab baked beans and strange potato salad. It is like they put a not-quite-done potato in a food processor to get little shards of underdone potato that they then mixed with a very basic and unremarkable potato salad recipe. Did not really like any of it.

1  Thank footloosefogey
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Blues BBQ in inside a Cenex station. You order at the counter and then find a seat. We had the ribs and we were in heaven. Lots of good meat on the bones. The sauce was excellent, too. Nothing fancy about the place - just what a good BBQ fan needs. I had beans and potato as sides. The beans were great but I was not a fan of the potato salad. I am quite picky about my potato salad, though. I am told the pasta salad is to die for so I will try that next.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

First of all I'm disappointed that I didn't take a picture it would have said it all. I got the smoked ham sandwich. I get it with mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes. This makes the most awesome BLT. The ham melts in your mouth, the bun is super fresh. This is a great sandwich!!!!! I plan on going back soon for the smoked turkey. I'll let you know how it is, I'll even try to remember to take a picture.