All reviews gas station clean rooms nice hotel off the highway great place to stay housekeeping staff one night stay nice breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast room great room would stay here again cookies nice stay waffles bed was very comfortable embers
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I enjoyed staying at this Hampton Inn and Suites. My Son and his family stayed also. My grandchildren enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast. The variety of the fare was awesome. My grandchildren usually don't eat at the breakfast but they cleaned their plates off and asked for more. They asked if we can stay an extra night as they thoroughly enjoyed the pool. Nice location away from the hustle and bustle of the City. It is walking distance from a gas station convenience store and a indoor water park.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a pleasant stay with us and that you especially enjoyed our pool area and complimentary breakfast! I cannot wait to share your wonderful feedback with the rest of my team and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Always stay here when I visit Billings. Great, clean place... quiet and all around decent place. Beds are comfy, breakfast is ok.... it's just a genuine nice place to spend the night. Like the airport shuttle too. Recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a quality place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds, delicious breakfast, and complimentary airport shuttle service! We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We usually choose to stay at a Hampton Inn when traveling. The location of this one worked great for us but was really disappointed in the comfort of the bed (room 409). It felt super cheap, no pillow top and our backs were hurting during the night. There was no fridge in the room which wasn't a problem for us this trip but appreciate having one when needed.
The staff were all very kind & breakfast quite typical of a Hampton...always happy to have breakfast included!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We want to ensure all of our guests have a high quality experience when staying with us and I apologize that we fell short during your recent visit. We completely understand the importance of a good night's rest and we will be sure to have the mattress in this room replaced. We hope you will give us another try next time your travels bring you to Billings.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

Lovely welcome. Very friendly staff. Room spacious and clean but no fridge. Bathroom spacious and modern but whoever designed clearly didn't think there was a need for anywhere to hang a towel so had to drape it over chAir in bedroom. Shower head is really high up and although I'm 5ft8, even I struggled to reach the setting to change the spray. Also only 2 bath towels and very small and thin.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our guests' stays and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Billings.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Wonderful service. Clean rooms. Great atmosphere. Rib and Chop next door had great food and drinks. To go breakfast bags were handy for a snack on the road. I stay here every time I'm in town. Love this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings! We want our guests to have the best stay possible and I cannot wait to share your wonderful review with the rest of my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!