All reviews gas station clean rooms nice hotel off the highway great place to stay housekeeping staff one night stay nice breakfast complimentary breakfast breakfast room great room would stay here again cookies nice stay waffles bed was very comfortable embers
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The hotel has clean rooms, warm cookies, great staff and is conveniently located near delicious restaraunts. Their swimming pool is also a huge plus! If you need a ride to the airport, they have you covered with that as well!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you, Zach, for your wonderful review of our property! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed so many things about your stay (like the cookies!) and I hope you will come see us again the next time your travels bring you to the Billings area!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Stopped here on a road trip to Glacier and found it well-run, quiet, clean, and with a good breakfast that started early enough (6am) to get us on the road the next day. Would stay again--recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We greatly appreciate our guests, and what they have to say matters to us. It is nice to see it in writing that our efforts are noticed! Ultimately, we must thank you for choosing to stay at our property, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

The staff was incredibly friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and had all the amenities as advertised with full functionality. The breakfast area is huge and has a lovely stone fireplace; I spent a good part of the evening sitting next to it with a cup of coffee and a couple of freshly-made peanut butter cookies. The pool is an indoor one, is very spacious, and is well-maintained. The jacuzzi has powerful jets which were perfect for my long road trip. Really..........it felt more like a mini resort than a nice hotel. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us, along with taking the time to review our property. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We really try to go above and beyond in taking care of our guests, and I hope you will be back to see us again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

We tried this hotel last year and made it our first choice for Billings based on location, cleanliness, quality of rooms, helpful staff, and price. This year's stay confirmed our expectations. We'll be back. For those of us who like a quiet relaxing location away from the noise of the freeway, this hotel will not disappoint.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you, Frank, for your review of our property. I am so glad to hear our staff delivered on our promise of Hamptonality! We appreciate your loyalty, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Softer beds w/ nice pillows! Better breakfast than most complimentary type buffets. Pool was actually warmer! Rooms on the smaller side, but well laid out! There are plug-ins & USB ports available throughout room!! Motel itself was pretty quiet!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

We are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Making you happy makes us happy, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Stephanie Brown, General Manager