“Great Chinese food”

Golden Phoenix West
Ranked #275 of 386 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

You can eat off the buffet or order off the menu.both are good.I really like the shrimp&snow pea pods off the menu. Portions of the menu are good.sometimes I can't finish all they serve,doggie bag please. they also serve beer and wine.kids are welcome too.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Sozol

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Not sure what those other reviewers were talking about or if they've even been out of billings before but this is some of the best Chinese. Definitely one of the best buffets I've ever been to and I travel the entire US. Without a doubt the best eggroll in Billings.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Mike K
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

We were seated at a booth with pink duct tape on the very torn up seat. The duct tape was worn as well. That's fine, went to the buffet, there was hardly any food to choose from. What was there was burnt noodles, rice stuck to the bottom of the pan, and a few chicken dishes. I got the black pepper chicken, which tasted like fish, and a stale, chewy crab cake. It was so bad we went to the counter to let her know. She got the manager. This is the first time I've ever had food so bad I refused to pay. Stay away from this place!!!! It's no good!!!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Snowchick701
Reviewed July 6, 2015

This place used to be my go to place. Even had parties here. Unfortunately items sit in the buffet line to long, can't ask for fresher stuff. The staff tries to help, but a few of the Asian staff could care less about anything. To bad, could be great.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank MTTraveling
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

I used to love this place. My family and I would come here all the time to eat and it was always delicious. So I figured my boyfriend and I could come here for date night! Bad idea, let me tell you. The fried rice and egg rolls are decent, but the rest was just meh, pretty gross actually. His food was barely edible! Not gonna be surprised if he's sick tomorrow. It really isn't worth it to come here if you ask me.

Date of visit: June 2015