All reviews front desk desk person room was clean easy access the breakfast area fitness center nice hotel great place to stay night stay staff was very friendly pool and hot tub king room complimentary breakfast yogurt cookies interstate inns
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Recently remodeled, the hotel is very attractive and well maintained. Our room & the dining area were immaculate. We were greeted with warm hospitality and a list of dining selections for dinner. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. My husband & I loved the walk-in shower...we hate bath-tubs! Our room was very quiet and we had a great sleep. Breakfast included a choice of omelettes, sausage, country potatoes, oatmeal, waffles, sweet rolls, yogurt and fresh fruit as well as juices and coffee. My only suggestion is that Hampton Inn send a confirmation to guests when selecting their room online 48 hours prior to check-in. An email would assure guests of their room selection.

Room tip: 4th floor facing away from I-90
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel represents the brand very well. New hotel close to the I90. Sleep was comfortable, shower was nice and hot (and shower head has spray options). Pool was clean and had a nice hot tub. I didn’t use the gym but it was standard with a couple of workout machines and weights. Breakfast was good with eggs, bacon, French toast (hot food) and fruit, pastries, toast and cereal for cold options- something for everyone! Staff friendly and courteous. The only con to this hotel is that I found the traffic noise from the I90 did wake me up early. But I guess you do have easy access to the interstate! I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We had a great stay here, almost wished we were here for more than a night. Very clean, nice decor. We arrived rather late at night, and the night person was very good ! Unfortunately didn't have any time to enjoy much of the facilities except breakfast. Breakfast was enjoyable, many options ... not a big breakfast guy so I can't really add more than that I actually found some items I actually enjoyed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Location, location, location. Love this Hampton's location. This hotel was clean and bright. Loved the breakfast selection, comfortable bed, clean hallways, and shower water pressure! I would recommend this Hampton when in Billings, MT. :-)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Stevekala34,

Thank you so much for your kind and generous compliments! We are glad you love our location and you had a great stay! I will be sure to channel your wonderful feedback to our staff. Again, Thank you! We hope to see you soon.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Clean, very quiet, comfortable bed. Staff went as far as to have the shuttle driver come in at 4:30 AM to take me to airport. This was above and beyond expectations. Hotel is convenient to shopping. The staff really understands the hospitality industry. Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring about the guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Donalddr796,

Thank you for your time and wonderful compliments! We are glad you had great stay! I will be sure to share your generous feedback to our friendly, knowledgeable and caring staff. We hope to see you soon. Again, Thank you so much for your kind words.

Have a pleasant day!