“Everyone in town is right Amazing”
Review of The Burger Dive

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a neat small burger joint that the burgers are the best juicy and delicious . The milk shakes are worth the money and wait.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only been here twice but great burgers (of course) and service. Busy at times but worth the wait if you do have to for a few minutes. Recommend the specialty fries

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a four hour layover in Billings on my way to ski and The Burger Dive had been recommended to me by many people and it was on Travel Channel. It's only about 10 minutes from the airport in the heart of downtown and uber is available so it was very easy for us to get there and back to the airport in time. The staff was very friendly and prompt. I had the "best of the bash" burger and it had delicious flavors and everything was fresh. Definitely recommend going here if you are ever in Billings.

1  Thank KaitRose
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

What a burger!!! I had the Juicy Lucy and my husband had a cheeseburger. French fries are great. Onion rings crunchy the way they should be!!!
Wish I had this spot near me!!!

1  Thank ween5
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I took my wife in and found a great atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and prompt. We went in during the lunch rush and even though they were very busy we didn’t wait long for our food. The burgers we ordered were fantastic not too greasy and just the right amount of toppings. We didn’t walk out with a food hangover like most burger places. The prices were reasonable also. As a side note my wife commented later on how all the staff seemed to truly enjoy what they and were very pleasant to be around. They weren’t short with each other and moved like a well oiled machine.

1  Thank Oilfamily

Been to The Burger Dive? Share your experiences!