“Deliciously Pizza and Beers”

Bullman's Pizza of Billings
Ranked #17 of 387 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bullman's Pizza is baking up fresh, authentic wood-fired pizza daily at our four locations in Montana and Idaho. We slice our own meats, shred our own cheese, and are proud to offer the freshest ingredients! Aside from our delicious pizza, we are also serving up sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Catering for small events is available. Call today to place your pick up order or stop by and see us!
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Very Friendly and neatness Resturant.. Very very Deliciously Pizza from the wood fired oven that we loved it.. It is just perfect and lightly dinner for us to enjoy..

1  Thank rlemonz69
Bryce F, General Manager at Bullman's Pizza of Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are Loving the new location.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Gave this a 3 because it is quite pricey--but most shops/restaurants in Shiloh Crossing are. What is a "medium" would be a small at other pizza places but has a medium price. The wood-fired oven is the catch--the pizza was tasty but too expensive. Service really good; nice new building.

1  Thank Teresa F
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

We went while passing thru town pizza was tasty but if your hungry you better make sure you have your wallet. We ordered two mediums which is typically enough to satisfy myself, spouse and three kids. My girls 8,6 ate an entire "medium" cheese pizza. Would hate to see what a kids size was!? Needless to say $45 dollars spent and left hungry. Wont be returning. Not for lack of quality but quanity.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I first off have to say the pizza here is outstanding. It was really good, no complaints about it. My wife had a salad and it was loaded and big. We came in to a mainly empty restaurant before the supper rush. We waited to be seated... then when we were seated we waited and waited. I found a waitress and she saw we were not helped. What was she doing... folding napkins...

1  Thank John T
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I'm embarrassed to note that I've never tried Bullman's before. That will change.

They've moved to a larger building out on Shiloh Road. Much easier to find and good for larger groups.

We arrived recently, culminating in a group of 13. As we never know how many might join us, we made no reservations. While I suspect the server was a bit overwhelmed, she handled it well and each of us had very good service.

The decor here is basic, but fine for a pizza place. Open and friendly. The drink menu was acceptable, but very well priced. With no tap beer currently available, bottles were $3.50 and heavy on local and micros. Soda was $2 and wine was reasonable.

Bullman's claim to fame is "wood fired." And yes, it makes a difference! The pizzas weren't particularly unique, but the flavor was wonderful. The slightly smoky flavor that makes camping so wonderful is noticeable without being overwhelming. Unlike your camping experience, the pizzas were evenly baked, with no scorching or raw areas.

I was afraid prices would be terrible with a specialty oven like this. They are a bit higher than elsewhere when you consider the size of the pizza, but well worth the price. A "medium" is what I would normally consider a personal pizza. A "large" is enough that I can finish it by myself--and yes, I'm a big eater. But again, it's worth it!

One large and one medium pizza, three beers and two sodas=$40. If you like pizza, this is well worth your time.

1  Thank Robert D