“Good, Unusual Pizzas”

Ranked #17 of 387 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bullman's Pizza is baking up fresh, authentic wood-fired pizza daily at our four locations in Montana and Idaho. We slice our own meats, shred our own cheese, and are proud to offer the freshest ingredients! Aside from our delicious pizza, we are also serving up sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Catering for small events is available. Call today to place your pick up order or stop by and see us!
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Came in with several of us from out of state. Ambience was excellent, types of pizza unusual but good, price is a little high for the size of the pies but quality almost makes up for it. Good visit and will probably go back when in town next time.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Bullman's doesn't just serve the average pizza, some of theirs are quite interesting and different. I had a pizza with arugula on it and it was great! My son had one with sauerkraut and he also loved it. The salads are huge, very fresh and generous with the toppings. Service is good. They serve child sized pizzas as well.

2  Thank Laura G
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We used to go to the former location for lunch frequently because it was near work for both my husband and me. I was disappointed to find that they still don't have draft beer. I could deal with that because the pizza is phenomenal but what I can't handle is the air conditioning. WTH? It's like eating dinner in a blast chiller. You've barely started eating and your food is cold. If you come in dressed for summer weather, a meal here will be a miserable experience, indeed. Finally, the blonde lady who worked during lunch at the old location needs to be put in charge of training and mentoring the wait staff. She is friendly, cheerful, and efficient - the exact opposite of the girl who took care of our table the last time we were there. Bottom line, the pizza is great but you should probably get it to go.

1  Thank Wendi L
Bryce F, General Manager at Bullman's Pizza of Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Wendi, my name is Bryce Finn I am the GM of Bullmans Pizza. I'm certainly concerned about your last visit and wish to make things enjoyable for all of our guests. If you would please give me a call regarding your last experience I would love to make the correct steps to have nothing but phenomenal guest visits. I can be reached directly at 4966960715. Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your last visit

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We had a little trouble finding this since they had apparently recently moved and we had an old address. The new location is in a new mall area of town. It's pretty spacious inside and we thought it wasn't a very inviting atmosphere. The pizzas are on the small side and are real cheap although it was pretty tasty. It had a nice crust and not much to say about the sauce. Service was OK.

1  Thank jnobz
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We ordered two pizzas and a salad from Bullman's Wood Fire Pizza in Billings for take out. It was a very busy night with a line of people waiting for tables, but our order was ready in less than 20 minutes.

The pizzas were excellent. Great quality fresh ingredients on a perfectly cooked thin crust. I highly recommended. Whilst on the pricey side, these are quality pizzas. I do agree with other reviewers that the medium is more of a small personal pizza. I am not sure why the restaurant does not publish their prices with their online menu.

The Billings restaurant has moved to a new location at 1005 Shiloh Crossing Parkway. It has a nice ambience with lots of wood and there is ample free parking in the shopping complex.

1  Thank Iznik8

Thank you for you great review!