“Best Pizza in Billings”

Ranked #18 of 371 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bullman's Pizza is baking up fresh, authentic wood-fired pizza daily at our four locations in Montana and Idaho. We slice our own meats, shred our own cheese, and are proud to offer the freshest ingredients! Aside from our delicious pizza, we are also serving up sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Catering for small events is available. Call today to place your pick up order or stop by and see us!
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I love thin crust pizza and Bullman's is the best. They put plenty of toppings on every pizza. They give you plenty of pizza with each order. I often went by myself so I could take some back to my rook for later.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Finally had a chance to check out Bullman's at their new location. I had eaten there once quite a while back and now I'm wondering why I waited so long. This is excellent thin crust pizza that really is cooked in a wood-fired oven. As some others have mentioned it is a little more expensive than some other pizza places in Billings but the quality makes up for the price. Most in out party ordered their own medium pizza and took at most two or three slices home. (Of course some of us didn't take ANY home!) Bullman's is definitely going to be back in our rotation. This was just good in every way!

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We had date night & the pizza was very good & loved the thin crust pizza. We enjoyed the pizza with some wine!

Reviewed October 7, 2016

If you like to eat a huge greasy pizza with a lot of crust, this place is not for you. We like it because it's fairly quiet, the pizza crust is very thin and crisp, and the toppings are fresh and good. You can find a spinach/feta pizza or a more traditional pepperoni, with several other choices. The best place I've found to eat at Shiloh Crossing, but not the cheapest, especially if you have a crowd to feed.

1  Thank Jan K
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Came in with several of us from out of state. Ambience was excellent, types of pizza unusual but good, price is a little high for the size of the pies but quality almost makes up for it. Good visit and will probably go back when in town next time.