Holiday Inn Express Billings East
US$115
Country Inn
US$119
US$142
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$80
AscendHotels
US$159
US$99
US$82
All reviewshot water and pressurebreakfast bar isnice hotelmissed breakfasteasy accessstaff was very friendlynice roomnice breakfastbusiness tripbed was comfortableinterstatemontana
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This is a really nice hotel. Front desk is superb. They'll do anything to make sure you have a good stay. Food in the restaurant is very tasty, convenient and well priced. The room is really nice. I felt pampered by hotel staff. However, avoid the pub at all costs. They pour the WEAKEST drink I think I've ever had!!! I should have gotten an idea when I went into the bar at 9 pm and there was only one person at the bar. Charged FIVE BUCKS for a glass of ice and water with a spit of liquor. Don't blame the staff, I understand that Big Brother is watching them and keeping track of every ounce of booze. I won't waste my money there again. Hotel is great, but the BAR SUCKS!!

Room Tip: Ask for fridge/microwave at no xtra cost!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2010

My family and I stayed here for a wedding in July. We spent 3 nights in the hotel. It was a Holiday Inn Express and was not newly renovated like a lot of the Holiday Inns seem to be. Our bed was very comfortable and we were happy with the layout and space of our room.

There seemed to be a problem with the room’s air condition. It would continually make clicking noises. It was hard to sleep with it clicking. They only way to stop this clicking noise was to A. Turn the air condition off or B. Turn the air condition on high because it was the middle of July and was 100 degrees outside we decided to turn the air condition up all the way. The next day when we returned to our room we had a note from the house keeping staff stating that the AC was not allowed to be put on high. The next night we put it back on high because not having AC was not an option, nor were listening to the clicking AC.

The morning breakfast was very good. They had hot bacon and sausage with eggs among other well cooked foods. We were very happy with the food. There are a number of restaurants around the area that deliver if you want food later at night and do not want to go out.

Each day the room was very well cleaned.

The only problem was the broken AC. We did not mention this or complain to management. If we did they might have fixed it or moved us, but we are not the complaining type.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara_Kadow
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This is not a great inn. It's passable, though. Way overpriced for the area, by at least 20-30 dollars.

What appears to be friends of the front desk crowded the breakfast area EACH morning we were there.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gordon113
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Myself and my family arrived in billings to find a room at the holiday inn express when we arrived another young lady was in front of us and she asked if there where any rooms and the gentalman told her there was so she checked in and went up to her room then i went up there and asked the same question and the gentalman was really rude and short with me come to find out his name is Noah and he gave the younger lady a cheaper room then us i do not recomend this place to stay cause of Noah and the place is extremly dirty (halls,elevator,breakfest area,fitness center and the pool area was extremly hot )

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank sexymamaunangst
Reviewed August 30, 2009

The rooms stank of sulphur, gas fumes, from oil refinery just blocks away. Could not get stink out of room. Made stay overnight very, very unpleasant. Had view of oil refinery as well! Nice.

• Stayed: August 2009