“Great brew pub”

Uberbrew
Ranked #5 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great beer. Great food. Great atmosphere. A must do while in billings. Schnitzel was excellent. Amora pale ale was tasty.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I really like Uberbrew and go there often for their beer but this was the first time we decided to eat. The food was good but the waitress kept asking if we wanted items which seem like normal items that would be part of the meal. We were charged for everything including butter, ranch, and the dinner roll with our bowl of soup. The butter was for the dinner roll we were already being charged for. This really made me mad and is the reason I have written this review! Who charges for butter?

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in Billings on our road trip from WI to OR. We decided to try this place for a beer and were planning to go elsewhere for dinner but we liked the beer and atmosphere so well we stayed and I'm glad we did. I had the ahi tuna and my husband had the salmone salad and both were amazing. We had the double tap imperial black IPA and it was soooo good! Matt the bartender was very friendly! Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We were passing though Billings and stopped in for drinks and dinner. It was one of the highlights of our trip. The beer was really good. We tried the IPAs and were pleased with all of them. The service was outstanding. We sat at the bar and were waited upon by several different people, but all were attentive and personable. The food ranged from great to good. We tried the deviled eggs, pretzels and fried cheese - very tasty. We will be back the next time we are anywhere near Billings.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is a "modern," industrial style brewery/pub/restaurant.The staff was very attentive+the beer+drink selection was very good.My bro-in-law says the food is also very good,he eats there fairly often.This place is very active,definitely a place you might run into someone you know+a good chance you'll meet someone new!