“3 times”

Ranked #90 of 365 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2017

We had appetizers there twice for our lucnh ,then dinner one evening! All were very good! Our hotel was across the street so very convenient!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I try to eat a little less at dinner, but it is not easy when you go out. This restaurant made it super easy to get exactly what we wanted! We decided on the Bourbon Steak that had two four ounce portions and potatoes. Ron had his steak with potatoes and I had mine with French onion soup (which was delicious). We then had a hot fudge shooter, which was a small, what I call normal, size. Great meal!

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I had a yummy burger with caramelized onions & very good fries. Two of my dinner companions got some of the new "toppers" entrees & the other had steak fajitas. Everyone really enjoyed their food. I look forward to another Applebee's visit somewhere.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Both selections are appetizing! The staff are attentive. Salad is fresh. The grilled chicken is tender, juicy and a large portion. All of the salad's ingredients and the dressing make it tasty. The slightly spicy chicken wonton appetizer is perfect when you prefer to eat light or your capacity is not big.

Thank Elsa C. L
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We ordered carside and took it to our hotel. Sampler platter and Chicken Wrap was more than enough for two people. In fact we had it for lunch the next day on the road. It was all very good.