“Fantastic surprise”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We are in Billings for a college visit for my son and we had some free time and one of the coaches told us the only place to go is this place and he is right. Two of us are gluten free and we had the best breakfast ever and other two ate fresh cinnamon roll that was heavenly and amazing pancakes for everyone. Highly recommend Stella’s

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We grabbed a quick coffee and cinnamon bun for the road and it was a wonderful choice. Cinnamon buns are huge and sticky and a wonderful choice to start off your day. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here with my friend Jimmy, he is gone now. He and I were regulars here and I can't bring myself to come back. I guess it's too many memories. But the service was awesome the roles were just fantastic. We had a club sandwich her once and split it between us and it was just amazing. I remember another time I had a BLT and it was cooked to Perfection the bacon. I also brought some bought some bread from here and it was really really good too. I'm sorry I'm still choked up from bringing up my friend. I can't say enough about this place it's a very good place so if you're ever in town and you want great and huge cinnamon rolls please visit Stella's because it is a work of art.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Line can be a little long but way worth the wait. They make there food fresh and have great pastries.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, great food and a lot of choices! There’s usually a wait for a table (10-15 min)but it is worth it. They bake pies, bread and cinnamon rolls on site so everything is fresh. My favorite is the country fried steak (pork or beef). They also prepare an awesome Hollandaise sauce for the eggs Benedict. Our favorite place in Billings for breakfast. Remember...worth the wait!