All reviews water park indoor waterpark conference center montana club conference room awesome stay following morning definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful a great place to stay beds were comfortable parking lot front desk clerk hot breakfast waffles lounge mt
Reviewed September 2, 2018

The hotel is easily accessible from the I-90, and when it comes time to leave, you can follow Gabel Rd to many amenities. The rooms were very spacious, and for a busy hotel, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet things were once we got to our room. There is a decent waterpark attached to the property, but you need to pay starting at 10 am. There is a pool however that is free to guest up until the waterpark opens. The breakfast is "ok" but I believe subpar for a property of this quality. The Front Desk clerk at check in was polite, professional and helpful. The daytime clerk, Marie, was exceptionally polite, helpful and exemplified Customer Service. This hotel is highly recommended, and my family and I would stay here again when we're in Billings.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were very generously sized and beds were super comfortable. Water park was fairly small but adequate to burn some energy for the kids. Not crowded, another plus. There is a little cafe in the water park area also very convenient for feeding the hungry kids. Wished all of the water features were operating but sadly the wave pool was out of commission the day/night we stayed there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Really do not know what all the bad reviews are about. We stayed at the Bighorn Resort, and therefore received a reduced rate on our admission. My 5 y.o. little girl and I had a blast! Truly the best $20 ever spent!!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I was hesitant to stay here, as some of the reviews aren't great, but my daughter and son-in-law really wanted to visit the water park, as part of our 3-day trip from Fargo to Seattle, so I went ahead and booked two rooms for a Friday night.

Unfortunately, we arrived later than expected, and the water park was packed, so we ended up not swimming, at all. Instead, we went over to the Montana Club for dinner and a bit of slot machine fun (reviewed separately).

This hotel was better than I expected, as far as quality of hotel. It is definitely older and showing it's age, but was still decent. Our king suite was large and clean. The price was reasonable. The bed was comfortable, and the staff were friendly. The sink sprayed way too hard, splashing up on us every time we turned it on (I'm mentioning it because my daughter and son-in-law had the same issue in their room, so it's probably an issue hotel-wide).

One very nice touch: They provide an in-room white-noise maker. Smart, since this is a hotel marketed towards families and groups that stay there for the pool, so is more likely to be louder than normal. Granted, even without it, the room wasn't as loud as expected; things had settled down pretty well by the time we were ready for bed. If anything, the cars in the morning were the loudest part of our stay (choose a room on the back side, away from the main parking area, if you can).

There are nicer hotels in Billings, but I'd be willing to stay here again if the opportunity presented itself.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The carpet in the room had a BIG sticky stain on it. When asking the front desk if it could be cleaned they said we would have to be out of our room 24 hours....why was this not cleaned BEFORE we got there. The room microwave didn’t work and the fridge kept things minimally cool.
The hotel is easy to find and close to everything.
The water park , which is why we booked here, was not included in the room rate , requiring us to pay 10 per person per day and the water park closed at 7 pm ....during the height of summer when the temperature was 37c .
There was a spill of something on the tile floor in the hall which was never cleaned in the 4 days we were there .
All in all for the price you pay there are better more reasonably priced places to stay .

Date of stay: August 2018